Steve Rogers is the President and owner of The Energy Conservatory since 2017, and has been with The Energy Conservatory since 2015.
• Worked for nearly 20 years at Emerson in technical and engineering roles focused on pressure and flow measurement.
• Worked for Dwyer Instruments in a Principal Engineering role helping to design their electromagnetic flow meter, and air and water flow laboratories.
• Served on standards committees for ASME and ISO, and on the Instruments and Measures committee of ASHRAE.
• Holds 15 patents related to the measurement of flow and technical software
• Speaks fluent Portuguese and Spanish