This course covers basic electricity in terms of voltage, current and resistance. Using equations such as Ohms law and Kirchhoff’s law, the operation of basic electrical
circuits is discussed. 3D models with animations are used to assist in visualizing the concepts.
As part of this course, trainees complete several Knowledge Checks and other exercises to validate their training and identify subject areas where additional review/training
are recommended. A certificate of completion will be provided to all participants who successfully complete the course.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Atomic and molecular structure
- Current, voltage and resistance
- Conventional and electron flow theories
- Basic circuit components
- Ohm's Law
- Series and parallel circuits
- Calculating power consumption
- Kirchhoff's Laws