|Through December 31, 2023
||January 1, 2024 - February 22, 2024
||After February 23, 2024
Access to everything, including:
- All scheduled in-person and online sessions.
- Continuing education hours for classes you complete.
- Exposition hall to meet industry leaders.
- Breakfast during each day of the event.
- Lunch Monday and Tuesday.
- 8-hour beverage service all three days, includes coffee, tea, and soda.
- Opening Reception including open bar and Hors d'oeuvres.
- Two educator credentialing exam credits.
All registrants will be issued a name badge to the address associated with their registration. This badge will be their ticket to all in-person events.
Badges and other registration materials will not be distributed to any registrant that has not paid in full.
As food and beverages are provided to everyone in the exhibit hall, all attendees, and or guest must pay the full registration fee to be admitted to the exhibit hall.
Special Meal Requests
Special meal requests are subject to availability and may require a hotel-imposed surcharge. Special meal requests must be made in writing, no later than February 15, 2024.
Looking for Help With Funding?
If you are an instructor with 5 years or less in the classroom, you may qualify for the D Brian Baker Scholarship for attending the conference.
D Brian Baker Scholarship
Conference Terms and Conditions
Click below to review the conference terms and conditions, including the cancellation policies.
HVAC Excellence Conference Terms and Conditions
Food menu is subject to change.