Mr. Hart has been a technician instructor for the last 18 years working in the field and the classroom with thousands of students, installing over 500 furnace & AC systems in commercial and residential locations as part of field training with students.
His credentials include:
* Program Chair HVAC Department Fortis College for 11 years
* Conducted the "10-year HVAC Survey" to determine retained student knowledge
* Manager of the Utah Solar Test Home, a 50-year-old zero-energy home with nine heating systems, three AC systems, atmospheric water generator, year-round greenhouse, 16 kW solar input, whole-house LFP battery backup system, etc.
* Contractor / owner since 1979 in Virginia, North Carolina, Utah and Nevada
* Inventor of the Step Generator (Rankine-cycle system for home use), Equinox thermal storage system (reduces heating costs by 75%), and Oasis Air filtration system (removes 100% of airborne contaminants without creating an airflow restriction)
* Published author of several HVAC technical books and numerous articles