Benefits of Programmatic Accreditation
Programmatic accreditation validates that established standards of excellence for an educational program are met. These standards are designed to ensure that an
HVACR program has the resources and administrative support required to provide the quality of training for success in the HVACR industry.
There are many benefits to validating that a program meets established standards, including:
- Assure prospective students that the program meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Assure employers that program graduates are properly trained and ready to enter the workforce.
- Provide a powerful recruitment tool that can help boost program enrollment.
- Ensure course and program validity, easing the process of transferring credits.
- Provide a goal-setting path for self-improvement and program growth/expansion.
- Ease the process of establishing articulation agreements.
- Provide valuable information needed for Perkins compliance.
The Mechanical Service Contractors of America "MSCA" has named HVAC Excellence as its partner for technician recruitment. MSCA is the leading national trade association for Heating,
Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Plumbing and Facility Operations contractors representing companies such as Johnson Controls, Carrier Commercial, EMCOR, McKinstry,
Trane Commercial, and other prominent members. As a result, graduates of HVAC Excellence Accredited programs may have
advanced placement opportunities
with the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices,
graduates may be eligible for advanced placement opportunities into the United Association apprenticeship program.
HVAC Excellence accredited programs are listed in the
official directory of accredited programs